Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) are resources for small businesses looking to enter the world of government contracting. The centers provide one-on-one counseling, technical information, marketing assistance and training to existing businesses interested in selling their goods and services to local, state, and/or federal government agencies.
The Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC is pleased to offer PTAC services via Bradley University on select days each month.
- One-on-One Counseling
- Identifying Bid Opportunities including Customized Bid Matching Services
- Government Vendor Registrations
- Training Workshops and Seminars
- Market Research/Technical Assistance
- Subcontracting Plans/Small Business Programs
- Business Certification Assistance
- Proposal/Bid Preparation
- Contract Readiness Counseling
2021 Schedule (9 AM to 4 PM):
- February 17
- March 17
- April 14
- May 19
- June 16
- July 21
- August 18
- September 15
- October 20
- November 17
- December 15
Small businesses in our area who need expert assistance with government contracting may schedule appointments with Keli Krueger-Huhra, Illinois PTAC Director at Bradley University. To schedule a Zoom meeting please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.