- This event has passed.
SBDC Webinar: Understanding the Grant Accountability and Transparency Act (GATA) Pre-Award Process
January 21 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on February 14, 2022 at 3:00 PM
One event on April 18, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Presented By: Don Elmore, Director of the Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC
Be prepared for grant opportunities! The Grant Accountability and Transparency Act (GATA) provides uniform guidance for all State of Illinois grant programs. All grant applicants and grantees must comply with GATA grant requirements, which includes the following steps *before* receiving a grant award:
– pre-qualification on the GATA Grantee Portal (must be completed before an entity can submit a grant application to the State of Illinois)
– completion of two risk assessments (must be completed at any time before the issuance of a state award): fiscal and administrative – Internal Controls Questionnaire (ICQ) and Programmatic Risk Assessment (PRAQ)
This session will provide detailed information on all of the steps required as part of the GATA process + you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded and may be shared publicly. By registering for this webinar, you understand that your questions or comments shared during the webinar will be recorded and shared in a public domain.
Dates / Times:
- Friday, January 21, 2022: 10 – 11 AM https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aJpToZiHRVu6W6Ubuwb6sg
- Monday, February 14, 2022: 3 – 4 PM https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RdYIV59MTfu0d2t7WMzIEQ
- Monday, April 18, 2022: 10 – 11 AM https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wg9KixWeTou6hVWRp2NsPQ
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.