- This event has passed.
SBDC Webinar: Understanding the Grant Accountability and Transparency Act (GATA) Pre-Award Process
May 25 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
One event on June 13, 2022 at 2:00 PM
One event on July 22, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Presented By: Mariel Huasanga, Director of the Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC
Be prepared for grant opportunities! The Grant Accountability and Transparency Act (GATA) provides uniform guidance for all State of Illinois grant programs. All grant applicants and grantees must comply with GATA grant requirements, which includes the following steps *before* receiving a grant award:
- pre-qualification on the GATA Grantee Portal (must be completed before an entity can submit a grant application to the State of Illinois)
- completion of two risk assessments (must be completed at any time before the issuance of a state award): fiscal and administrative – Internal Controls Questionnaire (ICQ) and Programmatic Risk Assessment (PRAQ)
This session will provide detailed information on all the steps required as part of the GATA process + you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions.
Dates / Times (after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar):
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022: 10-11 AM https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7JVu6kceTqSp1US6n6mj0w
- Monday, June 13, 2022: 2-3 PM https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aHp9iHmSRsux5lJsnuRhwA
- Friday, July 22, 2022: 10-11 AM https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_s59RCQXOR9aQgUesVh-yTg
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded and may be shared publicly. By registering for this webinar, you understand that your questions or comments shared during the webinar will be recorded and shared in a public domain.