SBDC Webinar: SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – Loan Forgiveness
July 30 @ 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
One event on August 19, 2021 at 10:00 AM
One event on August 24, 2021 at 3:00 PM
One event on September 1, 2021 at 10:00 AM
One event on September 17, 2021 at 10:00 AM
One event on September 23, 2021 at 3:00 PM
With information rapidly changing, we are committed to providing accurate training, information sharing, and guidance on the different financial assistance options available to small businesses and non-profits in Illinois. This webinar, led by SBDC Director Don Elmore, will provide details about the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness process and application. After a short presentation, you’ll have the opportunity for Q&A. Participants will be able to ask questions in the chat box, which will be addressed at the end of the presentation, moderated by a member of our team.
This webinar is for entities who have received a PPP loan from an approved lender and will need to submit a loan forgiveness application.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded and may be shared publicly. By registering for this webinar, you understand that your questions or comments shared during the webinar will be recorded and shared in a public domain.
Dates & Times:
- Friday, July 30, 2021: 3-4 PM: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Vf-sZXJrS3KD8y4z5F1g9Q
- Thursday, August 19, 2021: 10-11 AM: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Gxw-rIfVQ1qxiY8fAP6WZA
- Tuesday, August 24, 2021: 3-4 PM: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_q2MouNFbTaeFj40hDX43EA
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021: 10-11 AM: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NlzOoFJkSIyXUog3jVd9UQ
- Friday, September 17, 2021: 10-11 AM: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_LuUM1PZnSIioIBYRpgqMKg
- Thursday, September 23, 2021: 3-4 PM: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_90Rau4m6SUet-ou8kQdzxw
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.