At the Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC, we work diligently to understand your business and its challenges by forging a relationship designed to facilitate trust, cooperation, and ultimately your definition of success. All of our professional counselors have extensive business experience, and many have also owned their own businesses. In addition, private sector professionals can be made available to counsel clients when appropriate.
Advisory support and training assistance provided by the Illinois SBDC at Champaign County EDC is available to small businesses throughout the region at no charge, and confidentiality and privacy are always ensured.
Call today and speak with one of our trusted advisors and tap into one of the community’s most valuable resources!
- Strategic and Growth Planning
- Business Plans and Financial Projections
- Cash Flow Issues and Solutions
- Marketing Plans
- International Trade/Export Assistance
- Financial Analysis
- Evaluation of Intellectual Property Strategies
- Government Procurement (Federal research & development opportunities)
- Market and Customer Research
- Start-up Processes including legal structure, name registration, bookkeeping, etc.
- Electronic Marketing
- Accounting Systems
- Hiring the Right People
- Cooperative Training with SCORE
- Sales Plans and Staff Training