This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with loan officers from SBA participating lenders. Bring your business plan and discuss your business loan proposal with the lenders.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
2 pm – 5 pm
Parkland College (Student Union) – 2400 W. Bradley Avenue, Champaign, IL 61821
2-3 pm – Small Business Assistance and Loan Program Information
3-5 pm – Meet the Lenders & Resource Partners
You will also learn about loan programs available to small businesses from federal, state and community agencies. You will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with experts from:
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- SBA MicroLender
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Illinois Ventures for Community Action
- Champaign County Regional Planning Commission
Additionally, business owners will be able to talk with representatives from:
- Champaign County Chamber of Commerce
- Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center at Western Illinois University
- Illinois Small Business Development Center at Danville Area Community College
- Great Decatur Area Chamber of Commerce
There is no obligation. This is an informational session only.
Limited seating, RSVP required. Please RSVP to Caryn Isenhower at the Champaign County Chamber of Commerce, 217-359-1791 or firstname.lastname@example.org. No fee to attend.
Download the event flyer for more information.