SBDC Workshop: Introduction to QuickBooks (Online)
June 16 @ 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
One event on April 9, 2020 at 1:00pm
One event on June 16, 2020 at 8:30am
In this workshop, you will learn to manage the financial aspects of your small business quickly and efficiently using QuickBooks Online. You will learn the basics of using this tool to manage your business’ finances including how to navigate easily, manage customers and vendors accounts, recording income and expenses, reconciling bank and credit card accounts, and more.
This workshop is intended for new QuickBooks Online users with little to no experience.
- Selecting a QuickBooks Online Package
- Navigating QuickBooks Online
- Company File Setup
- Setting Up a Chart of Accounts
- Creating Your Product Inventory and Services Lists
- Accounts Receivable: Invoicing and Getting Paid
- Accounts Payable: Recording and Paying Bills
- Online Banking: Linking Your Bank Accounts or Credit Cards and Importing Your Bank Transactions
- Running Reports
- Using the QuickBooks Mobile App
Dates / times:
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Thursday, April 9, 2020: 1 – 5 PM
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
All workshops will take place at:
Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC
1817 S. Neil Street, Suite 100, Champaign, IL 61820
*Our office is located in the Illinois Plaza, next door to Lodgic. Free parking is available.
RSVP: Free to attend, registration required to secure a spot. Materials will be provided. RSVP below, call 217-378-8535, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are encouraged to bring your computer with you (wifi is available). This class does not cover the cloud/online version of QuickBooks. The session will be led by Mariel Huasanga, a certified QuickBooks instructor.