SBDC Webinar: Introduction to QuickBooks (Online)
April 9 @ 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
SBDC Workshop: Introduction to QuickBooks (Online)
In this workshop, you will learn to manage the financial aspects of your small business quickly and efficiently using QuickBooks Online. You will learn the basics of using this tool to manage your business’ finances including how to navigate easily, manage customers and vendors accounts, recording income and expenses, reconciling bank and credit card accounts, and more.
This workshop is intended for new QuickBooks Online users with little to no experience.
• Selecting a QuickBooks Online Package
• Navigating QuickBooks Online
• Company File Setup
• Setting Up a Chart of Accounts
• Creating Your Product Inventory and Services Lists
• Accounts Receivable: Invoicing and Getting Paid
• Accounts Payable: Recording and Paying Bills
• Online Banking: Linking Your Bank Accounts or Credit Cards and Importing Your Bank Transactions
• Running Reports
• Using the QuickBooks Mobile App
This class does not cover the cloud/online version of QuickBooks. The session will be led by Mariel Huasanga, a certified QuickBooks instructor.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded and may be shared publicly. By registering for this webinar, you understand that your questions or comments shared during the webinar will be recorded and shared in a public domain.
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Time: 1 – 5 PM
Register in advance to participate and you will receive a Zoom link/password to enter the session: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DTvHugChRpmpWDuw828FBQ
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.