SBDC Workshop: Introduction to QuickBooks (Desktop 2019) – Session 2
April 3 @ 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Gain a better understanding of QuickBooks accounting software for your own business or your employer’s company with this class, which is geared towards those who are new to or just starting out with QuickBooks. Session 2 will focus on:
- Working with Vendors – vendor center, creating new vendors, etc.
- Entering Bills – enter an item bill, creating a purchase order, etc.
- Paying Bills – how to pay bills, writing a check, etc.
- Banking – opening and entering payments, entering credit card charges, etc.
- Analyzing Financial Statements – create and customize P&L reports, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Setting Up Sales Tax – add sales tax, group single sales tax, etc.
This is designed for users who have less than six months of experience working with QuickBooks Desktop Version. We will also cover the accounting basics that serve as a foundation to operate the software correctly. Each session will last 2.5 hours, which includes time for questions.
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 11 AM – 1:30 PM
Location: Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC – 1817 S. Neil Street, Suite 100, Champaign, IL 61820
RSVP: Free to attend, registration required to secure a spot. Lunch and materials will be provided. RSVP below, call 217-378-8535, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are encouraged to bring your computer with you (wifi is available). This class does not cover the cloud/online version of QuickBooks. Attendees will receive a special discount offer from QuickBooks.
The session will be led by Mariel Huasanga, a certified QuickBooks instructor