- This event has passed.
SBDC Webinar: Intro to Exporting
November 16 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
One event on December 9, 2020 at 10:00am
This webinar will cover all the essentials of exporting. You will learn to determine if you are export-ready, how to create an export plan, select and enter foreign markets, finance your exports and navigate the logistics and regulations associated with it. This webinar is specifically designed for startups and other small businesses looking to increase their sales beyond their domestic market.
- Opportunities and challenges of exporting during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Evaluating your export readiness
- Developing an export plan
- Market selection and entry strategy
- Finding qualified buyers
- International logistics
- Understanding the basics of U.S. export regulations
- Funding your exports
- Best practices
Dates & Times:
- Monday, November 16, 2020: 1 – 2:30 PM – https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oFG0Ue6NSDeGhsU_vRbFaQ
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020: 10 – 11:30 AM – https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_k8OtllmJQ3ubb35A_EqvfQ
Register in advance to participate and you will receive a Zoom link/password to enter the session.
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded and may be shared publicly. By registering for this webinar, you understand that your questions or comments shared during the webinar will be recorded and shared in a public domain.