- This event has passed.
SBDC Webinar: International E-commerce
November 18 @ 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
One event on December 7, 2020 at 10:00am
This webinar will help you understand the opportunities, benefits, challenges, and risks of international e-commerce for new and established companies. We will present the key factors to consider when selling your products online to foreign buyers and how it can help you boost your company’s efforts in business expansion, revenue growth and profit maximization. We will also discuss how you can leverage your e-commerce store to successfully trade during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- E-commerce challenges and opportunities for exporters during COVID-19
- Selling your products on your website and/or on online international marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, Alibaba, eBay)
- Payment methods
- Export and import compliance
- Best practices
Dates & Times:
- Thursday, November 18, 2020: 2 – 3:30 PM – https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9wEqvL3YR4OmXjY3HUpDEQ
- Monday, December 7, 2020: 10 – 11:30 AM – https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Zd7QLcK6RKWmweV96WLInQ
Register in advance to participate and you will receive a Zoom link/password to enter the session.
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded and may be shared publicly. By registering for this webinar, you understand that your questions or comments shared during the webinar will be recorded and shared in a public domain.