SBDC Webinar: Export Funding Options
October 30 @ 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Presented by: Mariel Huasanga, SBDC International Trade Center Director
This webinar is designed to help you gain a better understanding of federal and state funding options available to support your export activities.
• Analyze and understand your financial capacity to support your global expansion strategy
• Manage export working capital to meet growing customer demand
• Utilize export credit insurance to protect against non-payment, minimize risk, and offer extended credit terms to international buyers to increase sales
• Obtain working capital loans with U.S. government backing to provide capital for inventory, hiring, and performance bonds to support export sales orders and free up needed capital
• Offer financing at competitive rates to prospective customers to help close the sale
• Take advantage of the ISTEP program (Illinois State Trade and Export Promotion)
• Financial resources for exporters affected by COVID-19
Date: Friday, October 30, 2020
Time: 3 – 4:30 PM
Register in advance to participate and you will receive a Zoom link/password to enter the session: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_x_feynBLQE-l06YYL2VLRg
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded and may be shared publicly. By registering for this webinar, you understand that your questions or comments shared during the webinar will be recorded and shared in a public domain.