SBDC Webinar: Export Assistance and Programs Under the CARES Act
December 2 @ 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
One event on December 2, 2020 at 3:30pm
Learn how the Illinois SBDC International Trade Center at Champaign County EDC can help small businesses take advantage of exporting.
State and federal trade promotion and export funding programs available (that have been leveraged by the CARES Act) will be discussed, including the Illinois State Trade and Export Promotion (ISTEP) grant program. ISTEP provides Illinois’ small businesses with both financial and technical assistance to increase their exports.
• Benefits and opportunities of exporting
• Illinois SBDC International Trade Center program and services
• Trade promotion programs: U.S. Commercial Service, Illinois DCEO-Office of Trade and Investment – ISTEP, Upcoming international trade show opportunities
• Export funding programs: U.S. Small Business Administration – Export Loans, EXIM Bank financing and insurance programs
Dates & Times:
- Thursday, November 5, 2020: 10 – 11:30 AM – https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5DXkwrcRQzm__98wvJF58w
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020: 3:30 – 5 PM – https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ZR39OCu6SWSUe4a8lQaF8w
Register in advance to participate and you will receive a Zoom link/password to enter the session.
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
PLEASE NOTE: this webinar will be recorded and may be shared publicly. By registering for this webinar, you understand that your questions or comments shared during the webinar will be recorded and shared in a public domain.