- This event has passed.
September 19, 2018 @ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
An event every month that begins at 10:00am on day Third of the month, repeating until December 31, 2018
Need expert assistance with government contracting? We can help.
Together with Western Illinois University (January – April 2018) and Bradley University (May – December 2018), we are pleased to announce the extension of Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) services at our office in 2018.
Mary Turner, Director of the Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center at Western Illinois University, will be joining our office January – April 2018. Keli Krueger-Huhra, Director of the Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center at Bradley University, will be joining our office May – December 2018.
Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) are resources for small businesses looking to enter the world of government contracting. The centers provide one-on-one counseling, technical information, marketing assistance and training to existing businesses interested in selling their goods and services to local, state, and/or federal government agencies.
- Help targeting appropriate government agencies
- Automated bid lead matching services
- Access to government specifications and standards
- Guidance with quality assurance issues
- Assistance with certifications
- Identification of sub-contracting opportunities
- Bar Code and Packaging Information
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- UID (Unique Identification)
- Contract Administration Information
- System for Award Management (SAM) Assistance
- Review of Bid Packages
To learn more about PTAC, visit: http://www.aptac-us.org/contracting-assistance/ptac-help/.
Small businesses in our area who need expert assistance with government contracting may schedule appointments with Mary or Keli, joining our office on the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 10 am – 4 pm, by contacting us at email@example.com or calling 217-378-8535.