- This event has passed.
Info Session: Ameren’s Business Energy Efficiency Programs
May 8, 2019 @ 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Celebrating National Small Business Week: May 5 – 11, 2019
Join us for a Lunch & Learn on Wednesday, May 8 with Ameren Illinois. You are encouraged to attend this event to learn how your business, organization, or public-sector entity can apply for cash incentives to help pay for part of your next electric or natural gas energy efficiency project(s), many of which have paybacks of less than one year. Millions of dollars in cash incentives are available through Ameren Illinois — learn more and start saving.
Reserve your place now for this special event, where you will:
- Find out about the variety of cash incentives available for your business, organization, or public facility
- Discover ways Ameren Illinois customers can reduce costs by completing energy efficiency projects
- Learn how, as a trade business, to get cash incentives for your customers
- Receive a FREE Smart Thermostat coupon to our Online Store
- Talk to program representatives to answer any of your questions
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Time: 11:30 AM – 1 PM
Location: Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC – 1817 S. Neil Street, Suite 100, Champaign, IL 61820
RSVP: Free to attend – registration required to secure a spot. Limited space available. Lunch will be provided by Ameren Illinois. RSVP below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 217-378-8535.
If you have questions about Ameren’s energy efficiency programs, please contact John Beintema at 309-677-5079 or JBeintema@ameren.com.
Hosted By: Champaign County EDC, Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC, and Ameren Illinois